Business Analyst / Project Manager
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Business Analyst / Project Manager for a seven (7) month contract position, scheduled to begin immediately.
Skills and Qualifications
The successful candidate must have:
- The ability to effectively communicate in English (verbal and written);
- Five or more years demonstrated competency in requirements elicitation, workshop facilitation, requirements prioritization;
- Five or more years of experience documenting/diagramming business processes and workflows;
- 5 years demonstrated experience within a team environment where the candidate was called on to perform tasks in a mixture of collaborative and autonomous modes;
- 5 years demonstrated experience on projects with a significant QA/UAT component;
- 5 years demonstrated experience in developing system and/or end user documentation;
- 5 years demonstrated experience in development and review of RFPs and SOWs;
- 5 years demonstrated experience in writing and interpreting requirements documents, use cases and storyboards as a means of developing test cases;
- 5 years demonstrated experience in writing and executing test cases for functional and non-functional requirements;
- 5 years demonstrated experience in documenting defects (or general non-compliance events) and tracking them to resolution.
Don't miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.