Senior Automation Lead (DevOps)
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Senior Automation Lead (DevOps) for a six (6) month contract position, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Looking at the team’s tactical/strategic direction, identifying improvements in process and efficiencies;
- Reviewing all projects the team is working on, assessing the progress of the automation tasks, revising/renewing the automation framework, running/leading Proof-of-Concepts (POCs) and overseeing base initiatives;
- Supporting the automation team which is responsible for scripting into the automation framework for all DCCT applications, as well as creating test scripts for regression testing and functional testing;
- Supporting a few projects related to e-banking, as well as the daily operational tasks of the automation team.
Skills and Qualifications
The successful candidate must have:
- 5-10 years of experience in automation/DevOps related roles;
- Minimum 5 years of experience with the following automation tools: Selenium UFT, UFT lean and Appium;
- Experience with the ongoing development and support of automation frameworks. The team is moving to a scriptless/robot framework, so some experience with scriptless frameworks is required; and,
- Previous Financial or Insurance industry experience.
Don't miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.