Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Service Representative for a twelve (12) month contract position, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Data input;
- Keying in investments transfers in and out;
- Money movement between 2 systems - between internal systems and Wealth management/Broker systems;
- Data entry into the Wealth Management systems - setting up payments to go out or come in; and,
- Correspondence with the LOB mostly done through email but some inquiries may come via telephone.
Skills and Qualifications
The successful candidate must have:
- Accuracy (data entry) – please provide data entry WPH and Accuracy scores;
- Attention to detail – resumes must be spotless as this would allow us to assess this soft skill;
- Strong communication skills – should be able to communicate professionally;
- Efficiency and be able to think quick on their feet;
- The ability to maintain focus/Able to pay attention to the work in front of them;
- 2 years of financial/banking experience with the big 5 banks; and,
- College diploma or university degree in related field (finance).
Don't miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.