Site Production Specialist
Eagle is currently seeking a Site Production Specialist for a one (1) year contract opportunity, scheduled to begin in September.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Executing basic content changes to the company site including modifying text, adding links, updating images and banners, developing new pages, maintaining product and services listed in an online catalogue;
- Performing quality assurance testing on company pages, ensuring information is accurate and that the customer’s task can be completed as required;
- Working with clients to implement content changes and, where necessary, suggest best practices;
- Assisting with photo and graphic management, including archiving; and,
- Conducting rudimentary Web graphic modifications such as re-sizing images.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- University Degree or College Diploma;
- Strong knowledge of HTML and basic coding practices;
- Knowledge of content management systems such as Teamsite or Sharepoint;
- General knowledge of graphics software such as Photoshop;
- Knowledge of typical of web editing software such as Dreamweaver;
- Familiarity with mobile design and general usability standards;
- Demonstrated aptitude for creating and updating online sites;
- Excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills in dealing with cross-functional groups;
- The ability to work effectively with minimal supervision in a fast-changing environment;
- The ability to be a strong team player and very results oriented;
- The ability to execute business requests under tight deadlines;
- A positive attitude in performing day to day tasks as requested by clients;
- The ability to multi-task and to handle competing priorities;
- Experience with .NET, J2EE-related technologies is an asset.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.