Eagle is currently seeking a Business Analyst for a one (1) year contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Documenting Commercial cardlock and bulk plant business processes from the Structured Management (ERP) System (SMS);
- Assisting with coordinating implementation activities with Commercial Team on process improvements, and work closely with the Master Data specialist to ensure data ownership and governance processes are understood and mapped;
- Maintaining vendor relationships for non-IT projects or filling organizational roles above an administrative level, but below a management level;
- Maintaining all project management processes, including project goals, deadlines, metrics, and budget;
- Working with the Commercial Team to identify, define, and build business process documentation;
- Analyzing current solutions, processes, and work instructions and implement process improvements;
- Collaborating and maintaining inter-departmental relationships;
- Creating ad-hoc reports, troubleshooting, and analysis of data and processes;
- Assisting in the training of department staff on use of ERP and processes; and,
- Acting as the subject matter expert on the ERP system (SMS).
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- A Post-Secondary Degree in related discipline;
- Five (5) years’ experience as a Business Analyst;
- Five (5) to seven (7) years’ experience in business performance analysis;
- Five (5) to seven (7) years’ practical experience in business process improvement, transformation, and analytics;
- Five (5) years’ experience in analyzing data and trends and making recommendations to the project team;
- Five (5) years’ advanced knowledge of the MS product suite, especially Visio, Word, and Excel with experience with Pivot Tables and Dashboard creation;
- SAP and Business Intelligence Software knowledge;
- The ability to effectively facilitate, coach, and motivate process owners through process improvements and change management;
- Excellent communication, organization, and interpersonal skills in both small focused-topic meetings and in large group settings;
- The ability to problem solve through root cause analysis;
- The ability to analyze data and identify trends;
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to analyze and troubleshoot;
- Commercial business acumen;
- Commercial Cardlock industry experience is nice to have;
- Strong leadership, decision making, and facilitation skills;
- Completed Business Analyst Certification or working towards industry-recognized certification is nice to have;
- Five (5) years’ experience related to the delivery of organizational change management programs/projects is nice to have;
- Intermediate or higher level within Spotfire (TIBCO Spotfire) is nice to have; and,
- Five (5) years’ knowledge of commercial fuel industry and/or cardlock sales process is nice to have.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.