Eagle is currently seeking a Programmer Analyst for a three (3) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- The design, enhancement, and maintenance of the Online Banking application, from the look-and-feel and action flow of the UI, functional enhancements, performance analysis and improvements; and,
- Working with Architects, Programmers, Systems Analysts, Business Analyst, Product Owners, and Quality Assurance Analysts to understand the system requirements and the construction of systems that meet those requirements.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Five plus (5+) years’ experience of .NET and corresponding implementations using common software design patterns at scale;
- Five plus (5+) years’ knowledge of running and deploying applications to Windows Servers and IIS;
- Proven experience with enterprise relational databases (SQL Server);
- Solid understanding of various development processes/tools including continuous delivery, branching strategies, code reviews, Jenkins, SVN, GIT;
- Awareness of various industry leading software development lifecycle processes such as Test Driven Development and Continuous Integration techniques; and,
- Well versed in security best practices as it relates to software development and operational support.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.