BI (Business Intelligence) Architect
Eagle is currently seeking a BI (Business Intelligence) Architect for a two (2) month contract position, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible to:
- Design SAP BW solutions to meet business BI reporting and analytical needs;
- Develop and maintain BW delivery and usage standards;
- Design and manage the SAP BW tools and applications environment;
- Design and develop applications interfaces, standards/policies, and adherence guidelines;
- Standardize use of SAP BW tools and semantic layers throughout the organization including web interfaces or portals used to access SAP BW applications and data;
- Help business and other end users select appropriate BW tool(s);
- Work with business analysts to ensure tight fit between BW environment and business requirements;
- Manage and work with SAP BW developers to build standard development processes and reusable components;
- Develop best practices on configuring and using BI tools for more productivity;
- Evaluate effectiveness of BW tools;
- Work with production support/operations to install, configure, deploy, and tune BW tools and analytic servers;
- Troubleshoot BI tool problems and tunes for performance; and,
- Support development and management of BI training, documentation, and help desk capabilities.
Skills and Qualifications
The successful candidate must have:
- Relevant experience of 5 to 10 years; and,
- Business Objects & Tableau experience.
Don't miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.