Junior Business Analyst
Eagle is currently seeking a Junior Business Analyst for a six (6) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Acting as a liaison between IT and our Business Partners to uphold a clear understanding of requirements and to ensure functional deliverables align with the stakeholders needs;
- Elicitation and delivery of clear, detailed, unambiguous business requirements and solution specifications;
- Facilitation of requirements gathering and solution design through interviews, existing documentation analysis, requirements workshops, surveys, site visits, and business process modeling;
- Successful engagement in multiple project initiatives simultaneously;
- Working independently with stakeholders, as well as under the direction of Senior Manager, IT, Enterprise Applications, and Engineer Applications Team Lead;
- Producing deliverables according to standard templates appropriate for project scale;
- Collaboration with developers, vendors, and subject matter experts to establish the operational vision and to perform a gap analysis; and,
- Assisting in user acceptance testing, test planning, development of test cases and test execution management to ensure alignment with original requirements.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- A background of two plus (2+) years of practical experience in business analysis and processes;
- Experience with Oracle EBS and EPM will be considered an asset;
- A professional degree or a combination of education and experience may also be considered;
- Competent and proficient understanding of a variety of technology platforms, infrastructure. and software implementation;
- Proficient knowledge in Excel, Visio, PowerPoint, and Word;
- Knowledge and experience with Business Process modeling tools and techniques;
- Exceptional communication, both written and verbal, and facilitation skills;
- The ability to be comfortable leading working sessions;
- Attention to detail;
- Strong interpersonal skills, able to influence and promote cross functional collaboration; and,
- The ability to partner with both technical and non-technical staff.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.