Eagle is currently seeking a Java Developer. This is a six (6) month, contract position scheduled to start in August.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Understanding and interpreting functional requirements as set forth in the functional design documents;
- Analyzing technical solutions that will satisfy the functional requirements;
- Designing, developing and unit testing technical solutions for moderate to complex work objects assigned;
- Providing support to test teams during product and UAT testing of the technical solution developed;
- Preparing and implementing the technical solution to the production environment; and,
- Investigating and providing post implementation support of the technical solution implemented.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Three to five (3- 5) years, significant position related experience;
- Accessibility knowledge;
- Webservice technology experience in SOAP and REST (an asset);
- Agile experience (an asset); and,
- Client side De-bugging skills (an asset).
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.