TSYS Business Systems Analyst
Eagle is currently seeking a TSYS Business Systems Analyst for a six (6) month contract position, scheduled to begin in September.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Required to understand new business requirements;
- Conduct business analysis;
- Undertake QA testing and help streamline existing processes to improve efficiency;
- Prepare data mapping and perform testing of applications;
- Develop in depth knowledge of applications and their interdependences;
- Demonstrate leadership and partnership skills by interacting with other technology teams within organization to solve problems and deliver solutions;
- Understand, document and interpret complex user requirements;
- The Business Systems Analyst will take a leadership role in working with and liaising with business partners, other Technology Solutions organizations and external vendors to define the business and technical requirements at the program level. Review, analyze and evaluate detailed business and functional requirements, documentation, process flows and data models to contribute to the development of project plans including project charter, project deliverables, cost/benefits analysis, time line estimates, scope and control;
- Develop use cases, defining and documenting user procedures and workflows, and how each class of user interacts with east system function;
- Ensure Business Recovery Plans are in place. Integrate technical solutions with the business environment, recognizing systems design and data interdependencies and reusability;
- Establish appropriate security levels for processes, information exchange and system implementation;
- Define, review and influence standards and quality measures/metrics;
- Assist in the development of conversion and implementation strategies;
- Conduct pre and post implementation reviews, ensuring all technical solutions have met business requirements;
- Supports system implementation and production readiness by liaising with change management, IT architecture and desktop standards, and the business;
- Provide user documentation, user training, and post implementation support. Collaborate with business leaders, IT professionals and vendors ensuring that management is kept informed of project status and that problems and issues are escalated appropriately and clearly communicated.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Have strong knowledge and keen insight with TSYS options screens across modules;
- Have strong aptitude to solution complex business scenarios using TSYS options and vendor partners;
- Key focus areas w.r.t to following TSYS modules (Experience needed over 3 years):
- Products and features;
- Card Management Options;
- Authorization options;
- Communicates effectively with meaningful and articulate verbal discussions;
- Creates clear and coherent written materials;
- Synthesizes information into succinct, concise and logical summaries and reports;
- Takes ownership for high quality internal, external, IT and business unit stakeholder communications;
- Demonstrated experience with Program Management and Software Development Lifecycle methodologies;
- Draws conclusions from information;
- Five (5) ten (10) years of Business Analysis experience;
- Undergraduate degree, Graduate degree, preferred.
Don't miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.
JOB ID# 56597