Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking two (2) Java Developers for a six (6) month contract position, scheduled to begin in September.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- More development/testing activities to be performed;
- Focus would be on building ETL processes using Spark/Scala/Cassandra;
- First cut of the design is already in place; and,
- Come on board, look at data and mapping requirements; start data development work.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Seven (7) years of Proficiency in Java, with a good knowledge of its ecosystems;
- Two plus (2+) years of experience with Confluence, Jira;
- Three (3) years of familiar with various design and architectural patterns;
- Three (3) years of familiar with concepts of MVC, JDBC, and RESTful;
- Three (3) years of familiar with Scala and Cassandra;
- Five (5) years of good understanding of database tables and able to understand complex SQL statements;
- Five (5) years of good understanding of JSON, XML structure, XSLT transformation;
- Three (3) years of experience with Source Control System including GIT and SVN;
- Two years of previous experience with Agile development Methodology; and,
- Excellent Communication Skills both verbal and written.
Don't miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.
JOB ID# 56596