Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Java Developer. This is a seven (7) month, contract position scheduled to start in September.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Understanding and interpreting functional requirements as set forth in the functional design document;
- Designing, developing and unit testing technical solutions for moderate to complex work objects assigned;
- Estimating, planning, managing and the quality of all his/her own tasks and reporting on progress;
- Participating in sprint planning, designing, coding, unit testing and sprint reviews;
- Collaborating closely with other team members and sharing responsibility for the overall efforts that the team committed to;
- Interacting with UX/content and product owners to clarify requirements.; and,
- Flexibility in accepting outstanding work items, be they development or test, in order to help the team achieve sprint goals.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Three to five (3-5) years’ development experience;
- Post-secondary education in Computer Science or Engineering;
- Ability to be a self-starter and multi-task;
- Responsive design experience such as Media Queries (an asset);
- Experience in Spring WebFlow and JSON (an asset);
- Knowledge of foundation front-end framework (an asset); and,
- Experience developing restful services (an asset).
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.