Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Project Manager for a six (6) month contract position, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible to:
- Manage project/program financial forecasts/actuals in budget management tools;
- Ensure financial forecasts in tools are up to date and reflective of best information available;
- Be a single point of contact for any inquiries related to forecasts in financials management tools;
- Complete recoveries during the monthly recovery cycle;
- Manage overall administration / infrastructure pertaining to new hire requests, including EITS, MIS, ROAR, Seat / Desk, etc.;
- Manage project communication with internal and external stakeholders, including status reporting;
- Provide scheduled / adhoc status updates, reflecting milestones specific status / team achievements, to various stakeholders in a timely manner;
- Manage monthly newsletter on portal to communicate team achievements.
Skills and Qualifications
The successful candidate must have:
- Experience in Capital Markets IT accompanied with good understanding of Project Management Life cycle and Project Financial Forecasting and Cost Management;
- Strong communications skills;
- Excellent verbal and written English skills;
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment;
- Demonstrated ability to work calmly in a demanding work environment subject to a variety of pressures and constraints;
- Proficiency in MS Office, MS Project, MS Excel; and,
- The ability to work well with cross functional / multi geography teams effectively.
Don't miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.