Client Service Advisor
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Client Service Advisor for a twelve () month contract position, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Receiving requests from customers whether it be email, phone or fax;
- Understanding over 30 products/services to provide information to the clients;
- Pulling up receipts for investigation and reaching out to third party to investigate transactions, if needed; and,
- Tasks including investigation on fraud.
Skills and Qualifications
The successful candidate must have:
- Understanding of banking knowledge;
- Previous work experience in a related field;
- Call center experience (this role is not a call center, but experience is good); and,
- Strong verbal and written communication.
Don't miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.