Business Systems Analyst
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Business Systems Analyst for a six (6) month contract position, scheduled to begin immediately.
The role involves the use of leading SQL and VBA software development methodologies / technologies and analysis techniques. The purpose will be to support the IT element of application development involving the enhancement of existing systems. The team are in re-development of a number of highly complex, multi-interface databases.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Read and interrogate VBA and SQL at an in-depth level;
- SQL and Access Database analysis;
- Well versed with ETL process;
- Identifying issues and proposing improvement within the Database;
- Re-Design of Database and realignment to strategic models;
- Evolve existing Databases to become more robust;
- Create efficiencies in database processes;
- Delivery of process documentation;
- Re-write business logic within stored procedures;
- UAT Support;
- Participate in the application architecture and provide input into the application infrastructure;
- Co-work with other corporate departments to achieve team and department and division goals;
- Ensure appropriate standards and procedures are adhered to during the development process to support a quality deliverable to James Hay;
- Work with a variety of business and technical contacts to gain a detailed understanding of their requirements; and,
- Work within a testing methodology and should illustrate a clear understanding of unit, integration and system testing.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Five (5) years of experience with SDLC;
- Good understanding of ETL Process;
- Five (5) years of SQL and VBA coding experience;
- Three (3) years of experience with MS Access management;
- Experience in redesigning and realignment to strategic models;
- Five (5) years of experience with Unit testing and requirement gathering and analysis;
- Experience in writing technical documentation;
- Excellent Communication skills both verbal and written;
- Previous banking Industry experience;
- Experience within Wealth management or Capital markets products or loan products will be an asset;
- Experience working on Regulatory projects would be an asset;
- Some experience with Confluence and JIRA; and,
- Agile methodology experience would be an asset.
Don't miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.
JOB ID# 56589