Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Our client requires a Project Manager. This is a four (4) month contract position scheduled to begin immediately.
- Plan, coordinate and supervise complex IT assignments;
- Design and apply new methods and procedures;
- Coordinate systems development for major applications, define project requirements including information and data needs, business analysis and programming;
- Develop, plan, analyze, evaluate and assign priorities to deliverables and requirements;
- Define project phases, set deadlines and manage staff;
- Develop project plans with milestones;
- Coordinate all meeting and interface with business units, staff and service providers;
- The successful candidate will be responsible for the oversight and execution of multiple projects and project managers;
- Accountable for managing broad and highly complex teams and projects involving significant scope and complexity;
- Sets direction at an operational level, works autonomously in the management of the unit and collaborates with other business heads to establish and execute on common goals;
- Direct or manages large-scale applications, programs or projects across multiple product lines, involving significant scope and complexity;
- Ensures delivery of projects to the business partner, meeting the approved scope/cost/schedule/quality for the project;
- Perform a governing role for, ensuring that the proposal, execution, control, deployment, training and hand off, warranty support, and closure meet promised schedules;
- Performs risk identification and mitigation activities, escalating unresolved issues to the Executive and / or Steering Committee where appropriate to secure their timely decisions/support;
- Manages the acquisition and deployment of resources, including budget, by working with the Project Managers to secure the resources required for the project; and,
- Ensures client satisfaction with the project process and project team by effective and timely communication including status reporting, continual risk/issue assessment/management and escalation, and resolution of issues as they arise.
The successful candidate will have five (5) to seven (7) years of experience:
- Excellent communication skills
2.) Infrastructure project management experience;
- Application Deployment experience;
- Strong skills and knowledge of MS Project and MS Office;
- Strong skills with PowerPoint and Visio;
- Excellent time management skills;
- Previous banking/Financial Industry experience;
- PMP certification would be an asset;
- Previous PKI certificate deployment experience would be an asset;
- Two (2) years of previous application migration experience would be an asset; and,
- Two (2) years of previous Venafi experience would be an asset.
Don’t miss out on this excellent career opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.
Job ID# 56583