Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Our client requires an Applications Programmer as part of the Intellitrac upgrade project. This is a three (3) month contract position scheduled to begin immediately.
- Demonstrate the required skills: SQL Server, Microsoft Technology (packages, etc.);
- IntelliTRACS upgrade activities;
- Automation of case creation for all items generated by Crystal Reports (items logged from IPS team);
- Automation of case creation for all CIF Decision Matrix returns from WPS team;
- Analysis, SDS (System Design Specification);
- Development/unit testing; and,
- System testing/PAT and deployment support/warranty.
- Crystal Reports 2008 - 3+ years;
- SQL Server 2012, 2014 and 2016 - 5 years;
- Microsoft Technology (SSIS packages, etc.) - 5 years;
- Unit testing; system testing and testing related documentation - 3+ years;
- Deployment and post deployment support. – 3+ years;
- Windows Server 2012 - 3+ years;
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written;
- Strong analysis skills, quick systems and environments learning abilities;
- Technical expertise in documentation –MS; code reviews, deployment process understanding; project documentations – 5 years;
- Previous experience with IntelliTRACS would be an asset;
- SWIFT experience would be an asset; and,
- Understanding of IBM WebSphereMQ 8.0.
Don’t miss out on this excellent career opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.
Job ID# 56581