Technical Business Analyst - (Applications Enhancements)
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Technical Business Analyst - (Applications Enhancements). This is a twelve (12) month, contract position scheduled to start in August.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Providing expertise and support to the business throughout the enterprise by conducting in-depth analysis, summary, and recommendations;
- Working with business partners and project managers to ensure project deliverables are being met as per the documented business-related deliverables;
- Conducting complex statistical analysis and predictive modeling to provide ongoing performance measurement of the business;
- Collaborating with various business areas, building and delivering corporate and operational performance measures, other required data, reports and presentations for use by the Strategy Cluster and internal clients;
- Tailoring the report to an appropriate level of detail and client focus; and,
- Participating in project, forums, and working groups varying in scope and complexity.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Degree in Computer Science, Business Administration, or Social Science or equivalent combination of education and experience;
- Ten (10) years of experience working on large and complex projects with a strong focus on PeopleSoft as a Technical Business Systems Analyst;
- Eight (8) plus years’ experience in business analysis with a focus on Software Solutions and IT transformation projects;
- Proven experience with mapping end-to-end business process, business and technical requirements analysis, business planning, modeling, verification and methodology and product development;
- Experience working and negotiating with a variety of stakeholders and third-party vendors;
- Experience working with a sense of urgency and demonstrating leadership skills to achieve high performance and service levels;
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills to effectively build relationships and influence decisions;
- Excellent project management skill, analytical, problem solving and influential skills;
- Strong attention to detail;
- Superior writing skills to prepare and edit comprehensive reports, and other documents; and,
- Excellent organization skills.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.