Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Project Manager. This is a eighteen (18) month, contract position scheduled to start in August.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Managing overall coordination of assigned IS projects, from planning through implementation;
- Liaising with clients to identify and define project requirements, scope and objectives;
- Setting project scope, priorities, deadlines and deliverable schedules;
- Managing and monitoring project budgets and expenditures;
- Ensure appropriate and sufficient resources have been allocated to complete the
necessary tasks and ensure project structure is designed to achieve the intended business benefit;
- Monitoring progress of assigned IS project teams to ensure timely completion of project deliverables;
- Addressing any issues that arise;
- Helping prepare project proposals, timeframes, schedule and budget;
- Facilitating discussion and consensus among various project stakeholders, such as analysts, applications programmers and clients;
- Providing regular project status update reports to the CIO, IS management team and executives and advising on issues accordingly;
- Using project management tools to monitor working hours, budget, plans and money spent; and,
- Creating and maintain comprehensive project documentation plans and reports.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Bachelor’s degree in IT or business-related field and a background in applications
- Five (5) plus years of experience managing complex IT and system integration projects;
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience with project management methodologies from working with intricate, multifaceted projects;
- Experience with agile development methodologies;
- Superb communications and interpersonal skills to collaborate with the project team and stakeholders and make project presentations;
- Ability to multitask while paying close attention to detail;
- Experience with complex, diverse project environments with multiple changing
priorities and demands, and Ability to articulate and lead the complete project;
- Strong MS project skills and experience with eclipse;
- Experience with microsoft windows server 2008 and server 2012 including active directory;
- Experience using linux redhat, VMware and windows 7 professional;
- Experience using microsoft office 2016 including visio and project, internet explorer and office 365 including outlook email;
- Knowledge of nuance PDF converter enterprise v7, project portfolio management, eclipse, open text content server, DB2 and MS SQL server;
- Experience using IBM cognos, IBM case manager for investigations, IBM infosphere information server, IBM master data management, IBM integration buss and IBM operational decision manager; and,
- Experience with software such as rational application developer, bitbucket, jira and IBM forms server; and,
- Project management certifications, such as those from the Project Management
Institute (PMI) (an asset).
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.