Senior Project Manager
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Senior Project Manager for a ten (10) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin in September.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Managing major initiatives that will require significant interaction with senior management within the business and the technology department;
- The selection and implementation of commercial off-the-shelf software, management of the development and implementation of custom application software, and management of infrastructure technology projects;
- Complying with standards and governance established through the PMO;
- Managing assigned projects having multiple stakeholders;
- Creating and managing project charters, project registers, preparing and chairing project steering committees, working committees, project financials, and project plans; and,
- Facilitating requirements documentation in collaboration with an Analyst.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- A Degree or Diploma in Information Technology, Computer Science, or related discipline (suitable experience may be considered in lieu);
- A minimum twelve (12) years’ experience as a Project Manager with at least four (4) years as a Senior Project Manager;
- Strong business acumen;
- Strong collaboration skills;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Strong facilitation skills;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- The ability to pass an enhanced security check; and,
- Familiarity with Clarity PPM software version 15.4 is an asset.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.