Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Software Developer for a six (6) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Developing, implementing, and documenting highest-quality software changes and feature enhancements;
- Designing and implementing solutions with SQL Server 2012+, including SSIS;
- Handling service layer development;
- Capturing technical requirements, design, implementation, testing, configuration, and software support for assigned product changes;
- Designing data storage structures;
- Designing data processing algorithms; and,
- Communicating designs to the team and the client.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Five plus (5+) years of experience developing for SQL Server;
- Two plus (2+) years’ experience developing with ASP.NET and/or C#.NET;
- Strong understanding of data normalization patterns;
- Strong understanding of Stored Procedures and T-SQL;
- Experience in business logic design and development in C#;
- Strong knowledge of component development best practices for middle-tier services is an asset;
- Familiarity with Agile development practices and continuous integration with Cruise Control and SVN is an asset;
- Data modelling and SSRS is an asset; and,
- Excellent communication skills, comfortable working with all levels of the organization and clients.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.