Business Systems Analyst
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Our client requires two (2) Business Systems Analysts. This is a six (6) month contract position scheduled to begin immediately.
- Develop effective and efficient solutions by researching/analyzing current state system capabilities and defining technology solutions options / recommendations working closely with key technology partners (e.g. Solution Architects and Quality Assurance staff);
- Define, document and translate business requirements into detailed functional specifications and non-functional specifications;
- Support testing teams in translating requirements and use cases into test conditions and expected results for product, performance, user acceptance, and operational acceptance testing;
- Support and contribute to project management activities by participating in the scoping and estimating of project efforts, risks identification and mitigation measures recommendation, communicating activity status and providing timely notification and escalation of possible issues/problems to the Project Manager;
- Participate in quality management reviews, in particular reviews of the designs, prototypes and other requirements work products to ensure they fulfill the requirements;
- Support collaboration with key stakeholders to determine solutions, assess impact to existing work processes and systems, and how to manage the integration;
- May provide operational / process related analysis and support to various extents;
- Ensure best practices related to the BSA discipline are adhered to and enforced within project processes and deliverables;
- Adhere to existing processes/standards including requirements management and project management disciplines, well-defined enterprise technology delivery practices and standards, and business technology architecture, escalating escalate issues as required;
- Continuously enhance knowledge/expertise in own area and keep current with leading-edge technologies trends/developments and develop expertise in applications, infrastructure, analytical tools and techniques that can contribute to effective solution development/delivery;
- Continuously enhance knowledge of business domains and their products/services;
- Maintain ongoing communication with all stakeholders throughout the project lifecycle;
- Able to perform BSA tasks effectively while assigned to a single project or multiple concurrent projects;
- Prioritize and manage own workload in order to deliver quality results and meet timelines;
- Support a positive work environment that promotes service to the business, quality, innovation and teamwork and ensure timely communication of issues/ points of interest;
- Participate in knowledge transfer within the team and business units; and,
- Identify and recommend opportunities to enhance productivity, effectiveness and operational efficiency of the business unit and/or team.
- BSA experience - 10 years;
- Capital market experience - 5 years;
- Relational DB with SQL- 5 plus years;
- Data mapping - 8 years;
- ETL experience - 8 years;
- Testing experience - 8 years;
- Excellent communication skills.
Assets would be:
- Liquidity risk background experience;
- Cassandra Non-relational DB;
- Banking/FI experience;
- Knowledge of source systems;
- Financial Risk Management (FRM) Designation;
- Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) Designation; and,
- CBAP Designation.
Don’t miss out on this excellent career opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.
Job ID# 56568