Eagle is currently seeking a Quality Analyst. This is a four (4) month, contract position scheduled to start in August.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Supporting the quality manager in ensuring that the service provider quality management processes are appropriately and effectively applied by service provider business units in the delivery of ADS;
- Performing quality monitoring and reporting activities as defined by the quality manager;
- Confirming that the deliverables and artifacts as delivered are as required in the related SOW and are complete and conformant with the requirements as set out in the SOW; and,
- Ensuring all functional code is provided, all required code books are included, all test materials are provided, and all required documentation is provided.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Three to five (3-5) years of position related experience;
- SAP testing knowledge including order to cash, FICO and sourcing management;
- Knowledge of quality centre and solution testing; and,
- Experience running automated tools.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.