Our client requires a Logistic Coordinator to ensure timely and accurate deliveries of project materials to internal and external customers, inputting Bill of materials all the while maintaining excellent customer service and communication.
This is an eleven (11) month contract position scheduled to begin immediately.
- Material ordered, stock allocated, back orders expedited, contractor receipt verification;
- On Time Delivery, Right Product, Right Location including all returns from the projects are tracked and credited if applicable.
- Post-secondary graduate of a Telecommunications program is an asset;
- High school graduate;
- Related industry and manufacturer certifications such as MCSE, CCNA, Nortel, Avaya etc. would be an asset;
- Knowledge and experience working with LAN and WAN and next generation networks;
- In-dept working knowledge of one or more products (e.g. Nortel PABX, Avaya, Cisco);
- Working knowledge of VoIP is an asset;
- Working knowledge of routers, modems and ADSL;
- Good working knowledge of network architecture and elements;
- Bilingual in French and English would be an asset;
- Working knowledge of outside and inside plant facilities; and,
- Equivalent combinations of education and experience may be considered on a case by case basis.
Mandatory Skills: Three (3) years of experience with the following:
- EXCEL (3), MS OFFICE (3), ORACLE (3)
Don’t miss out on this excellent career opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.
Job ID# 56564