Intermediate Business Analyst - Mining
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking an Intermediate Business Analyst for a five (5) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately. This position is located in Saskatoon and the surrounding areas.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Assisting the client’s Business and IT Lead throughout the project with the following:
- Selection of software;
- Executing according to funding process;
- Development the deployment plan including new business processes, software implementation, data collection, and migration plan; and,
- Coordinating delivery and roll out of solution according to plan.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Experience delivering Engineering, Maintenance, or Operation (chemical or mining) applications/systems;
- Experience in construction, mining, chemical field, and safety industries will be a definite plus;
- Requirements gathering experience;
- Clean driver’s abstract;
- Experience working with diverse stakeholders and cross-functional teams; and,
- Excellent communication and relationship skills.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.