Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle has an exciting new opportunity for two (2) Technical Writer to join a dynamic, multi-cultural team at our client’s company. This is a twelve (12) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
- Create comprehensive Run Books to enable teams to identify and resolve incidents impacting applications, software, networks, databases etc.;
- Document and share requirements, lessons learned, best practices for knowledge management;
- Research requirements via collaboration with Incident Managers, Application Support Teams, Infrastructure Support Teams, Solution Architects and Developers;
- Plan, develop and maintain operational procedures;
- Analyze existing documentation for consistency in tone, style and publishing;
- Manage updates and revisions to existing documentation;
- Produce and edit video content with audio and other elements;
- Stay current on Major Incidents ensuring documentation continues to support the needs of the business
Skills and Qualifications
Candidates must have:
- Ability to quickly grasp and understand complex, technical applications and translate that information into various formats to educate various audiences;
- Strong HTML skills;
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and Cloud applications;
- Working experience with video editing software such as Camtasia;
- Experience working with incident management or application support an asset;
- Full-time or co-op internship experience working in a technical writing position;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English;
- Strong attention to detail, with a critical eye for tactfully improving the work of others;
- Able to write in explanatory and procedural styles for multiple audiences;
- Skilled at multitasking;
- Self-starter, fast learner, can-do attitude and great interpersonal skills; and,
- Create comprehensive Run Books to enable teams to identify and resolve.
Don't miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.
JOB ID #56552