Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Portfolio Coordinator for a permanent job opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Coordinating, planning, and reporting on Portfolio activities;
- Working with the Information Technology team and stakeholders as required to coordinate, plan and schedule tasks, including defining objectives, and identify risks related to costs and schedules;
- Running Business Requirement Gathering sessions;
- Developing detailed technical requirements for projects;
- Working effectively with team members to establish goals, work content and schedules;
- Identifying problems to leadership and work with them to find solutions;
- Identifying interdependencies, roadblocks, and provide feedback alternatives for successful initiative completion;
- Working in collaboration with Portfolio Delivery Team Leadership to effectively align demand management and portfolio reporting, apply a continuous improvement mindset to the processes, data quality and delivery of effective reporting;
- Serving as departmental liaison supporting portfolio reporting through the tactical management of portfolio data and its integrity in the preferred portfolio reporting tools;
- Assessing, triaging, planning, and assigning tasks to the relevant teams to ensure the request is implemented appropriately; and,
- Working with Technology Operations and Support leaders to track license and other asset inventories.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Technology Diploma;
- A minimum of three (3) years of experience in an Information Technology position;
- Experience working within a project and IT operational environment with an understanding of current project management methodologies/tools/techniques and their application to information technology initiatives;
- The ability and desire to work independently;
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to effectively communicate with senior management;
- Solid organizational skills, attention to detail, and the proven ability to successfully navigate multiple tasks and prioritize efficiently;
- Confident nature and comfort-level with following up with senior leaders on portfolio information issues or gaps with defined timelines until resolution is achieved;
- The ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with changing priorities; demonstrated openness to change, flexibility, and adaptability;
- Demonstrated proficiency with Visio, MS Project, and MS Excel;
- Customer focused approach;
- A desire to develop as a Project Manager;
- Knowledge of Innotas software is an asset;
- Experience in Telecommunications industry is an asset;
- Financial management experience is an asset; and,
- SharePoint site Administration experience is an asset.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.