Voice and Data Network Engineer
Eagle has an exciting new opportunity for a Voice and Data Network Engineer to join a dynamic, multi-cultural team at our client’s company. This is a twelve (12) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately in St-Catharines, Ontario.
Key Responsibilities, Skills and Qualifications
Objective is to assist with:
- Their existing Cisco environment (voice/data); CUCM;
- Connectivity from Legacy to BTC (interaction with MCU and Bell PM);
- ATM connectivity transition (DSL & IPVPN);
- Other Voice/Network coordination, Cisco Gateways/routers configs, etc.;
- Must have either CCNP (Voice) or CCVP or CCIE Voice Certification.
Don't miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.
JOB ID #56545