Senior Web Developer
Our client requires a Senior Web Developer with proven results and experience who is a highly motivated individual. This is a four (4) month contract position scheduled to begin immediately.
Responsibilities, Qualities & Skills Required:
- The Senior Developer is a highly technical, experienced resource who will work closely with the other members of the project team including the solution architect, project manager, technical lead, developers, systems analyst and quality assurance analysts;
- The senior developer plays a key role in architectural discussions, defining solutions, and solving complex technical issues;
- They will provide mentorship and guidance to junior developers in implementing the approved approach and writing well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices;
- The Senior Developer must demonstrate experience in:
- Writing well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices;
- Code bases, utilizing API design techniques;
- Using various UI toolkits and interaction models including responsive design;
- Working as a member of a collaborative team
- Mentoring junior developers;
The senior developer must have three or more years’ experience in the following:
- OpenID Connect, OAuth2, AuthN, AuthZ or similar;
- HTML, XML, XSLT, JSON;
- CSS, SASS, SCSS, LESS;
- PHP, isymfony framework;
- Databases including MySQL, DB2, Sybase and Oracle;
- Version control with Git, SVN; and,
- Knowledge and/or experience in Jenkins, Docker, Bpml, and Drupal considered an asset.
Don’t miss out on this excellent career opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.
Job ID# 56542