Junior Web Developer
Our client requires a Junior Web Developer with proven results and experience who is a highly motivated individual. This is a four (4) month contract position scheduled to begin immediately.
The purpose of this work is to participate in a development exercise to install an integration platform, build a set of Web APIs which will access functionality corresponding to abstract processing steps and prove the concept with the delivery of web features.
Responsibilities, Qualities & Skills Required:
The requested resource(s) will form part of a multidisciplinary team of creative, collaborative, results orient individuals working together to produce the desired result in a limited time frame.
- The Junior Web Developer is an enthusiastic, innovative thinking, technical resource who will work closely with the other members of the project team including the solution architect, project manager, technical lead, developers, systems analyst and quality assurance analysts;
- The junior developer plays a role in architectural discussions, defining solutions, and solving technical issues;
- The junior developer under the guidance of the technical lead will use their creativity to code API solutions and application features;
- They will be expected to write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices;
- The junior developer must demonstrate experience in:
- writing well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices;
- Code bases, utilizing API design techniques;
- Using various UI toolkits and interaction models including responsive design; and,
- Working as a member of a collaborative team.
Don’t miss out on this excellent career opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.
Job ID# 56538