Intermediate to Senior Developers
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking four (4) Intermediate to Senior Developers for a two (2) year contract opportunities, scheduled to begin immediately.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- A B.Sc. in Computer Science or equivalent, five (5) years relevant experience, or a two (2) year Diploma in Software Development or equivalence with seven (7) years of relevant experience;
- Experience with the following backend skills: Java/Kotlin language, Spring Boot, DAO frameworks such as JPA/Hibernate or Mybatis, build tools such as Maven or Gradle, unit testing frameworks Junit or TestNG;
- Experience with current frontend solutions: frameworks like React or VueJS, testing frameworks, asynchronous or promise coding paradigms, CSS frameworks such as Bootstrap, Bulma;
- Knowledge of software design patterns;
- Two plus (2+) years’ experience in an Agile development environment;
- Good working knowledge of micro service architecture, container;
- Basic understanding about networking operations i.e. DNS, DHCP;
- Familiarity with the Linux operating system;
- An understanding of current user experience language like Material Design. I.T.; and,
- Demonstrated experience in developing tested and working solution that meet the specifications.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.