Supply Chain Analyst
Eagle is currently seeking two (2) Supply Chain Analysts for fourteen (14) month contract opportunities, scheduled to begin in August.
The successful candidates will be responsible for:
- Acting as a Coordinator and Analyst working with the supplier enablement team;
- Developing supplier segmentation strategies to prioritize the suppliers that should be enabled. Once highest value suppliers are chosen, this role interacts directly with all stakeholders, seeking feedback and approval of targeted suppliers go live with e-Commerce;
- Using developed standard documents to establish the electronic trading relationship (standard PO, invoice, and related messaging). Maintaining relationship with suppliers through the enablement phase;
- Following the enablement process defined and contributing to continuous improvement of this process as technology, data and business requirements change;
- Identifying risks/issues to supplier enablement;
- Monitoring supplier performance on the electronic transaction per a set of defined KPI’s develops and delivers and action plan for improvement when performance is low (run SAP reports, as needed);
- Supporting previously enabled suppliers when issues arrive (outside the scope of software supplier support), Supplier Sustainment time must be kept to tolerant levels, action plans developed for suppliers who require too much sustainment;
- Maintaining relationship with solution providers; and,
- Managing integration initiatives in order to optimize the full life cycle.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidates must have:
- A University in a relevant discipline;
- Five (5) years’ related experience;
- Advanced knowledge of e-Commerce solutions, complimentary supply chain technologies, and data management;
- A designation or enrollment in a Supply Chain Management program;
- Experience within Supply Chain function in the oil and gas and/or pipeline industry;
- Three plus (3+) years strategic sourcing / procurement / technology experience or equivalent technical procurement related experience required;
- Strong Excel, SAP reporting, and other database experience is an important aspect of Supplier Performance Management through e-commerce;
- The ability to understand and listen to the suppliers’ needs, make accommodations where possible but adhere to the standard business model;
- System project life-cycle management experience;
- Experience with supplier engagement and managing OLA pricing agreements, as part of a technical implementation of a platform; and,
- Experience reading and understanding contracts, especially different commercial models and related catalogs.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.