Marketing Scrum Master
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Marketing Scrum Master for a three (3) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Planning, leading, organizing, and motivating various Agile project teams to achieve a high level of performance and quality in delivering products that provide exceptional business value stakeholders;
- Ensuring the team adheres to Scrum theory, practice, and principles;
- Facilitating Agile meetings and events including daily scrum, sprint planning, sprint demo (with the Product Owner), and retrospective meetings as needed;
- Communicating and reporting team progress, status updates, product demos, and accomplishments ensuring transparency of progress and outcomes;
- Working closely with the Agile team to develop robust backlog is created;
- Actively maintaining/refining backlog;
- Assisting in team development while holding teams accountable for their commitments, removing roadblocks to their work, leveraging organizational resources to improve capacity for project work; and mentoring and developing team members;
- Playing a consultative role to help put in place the appropriate people, process, and tools and coaching members of the team as needed to optimize the efficiency of the project team; and,
- Managing several concurrent high visibility projects/programs using Agile methods in a fast-paced creative-driven environment across multiple creative, technical and business teams.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- First level Scrum Master Certification (CSM, PSM I);
- Experience playing the Scrum Master role for at least one (1) year for a boutique agency, digital agency, app development team, or similar that was diligently applying Scrum principles, practices, and theory;
- Knowledge of servant leadership, facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution, continual improvement, empowerment, and increasing transparency;
- Knowledge of numerous well documented patterns and techniques for filling in the intentional gaps left in the Scrum approach (example: numerous Burndown techniques, numerous Retrospective formats, handling blockers, etc.);
- Knowledge of other Agile approaches: XP, Kanban, Crystal, FDD, etc.;
- Knowledge and/or experience with widely successful Agile techniques: User Stories, ATDD, TDD, Continuous Integration, Continuous Testing, Pairing, Automated Testing, Agile Games;
- Previous experience as a team lead; and,
- Excellent communication and mentoring skills.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.