Eagle is currently seeking a Business Analyst. This is a six (6) month, contract position scheduled to start in August.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Defining and utilizing relevant business analysis techniques and methodologies to perform solution analysis and design, including but is not limited to requirements management, requirements traceability and baselining;
- Enterprise analysis including benchmark studies, feasibility analysis and SWOT;
- Requirements elicitation such as prototyping, reverse engineering, focus groups and interviews;
- Requirements analysis such as analyzing requirements, constructing workflow charts and diagrams, studying system capabilities, writing specifications including process modeling, organization modeling and use cases;
- Solution assessment and validation including support of user acceptance testing, defect and issue reporting;
- Developing test cases as appropriate;
- Developing functional designs or detailed user stories;
- Driving the definition, optimization, improvement, and approved changes to new and existing business processes and IT solutions via development of business and functional requirements;
- Identifying the current and future-state business processes;
- Helping the business stakeholders envision the future and how their work will need to change to support the future;
- Determining operational objectives by studying critical business functions (“CBFs”), gathering information, evaluating output requirements and formats;
- Providing continuous improvement services to improve existing business processes and informing the Business Solution Delivery leadership team of potential continuous improvement opportunities;
- Managing process conformance and compliance as appropriate;
- Recommending controls by identifying problems and writing improved procedures
- Supporting change management activities;
- Preparing technical reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trend; and,
- Developing functional designs or detailed user stories.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Five (5) years’ experience in a BA role;
- Experience working in an agile environment and scrum tools such as JIRA and Confluence (an asset); and,
- Experience working in Data Architect Projects.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.