Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle has an exciting new opportunity for seven (7) Salesforce Developers who is reliable, a solid communicator and who will be able to work independently and with a team. This is a twelve (12) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
Skills and Qualifications
- University degree;
- 5+ years' experience developing on Salesforce platform using Apex, Visualforce, Process Builders, Flows, Dataloader and optionally using Lightning components;
- Three (3) years of experience on Integrations with various API's including SOAP, REST, Streaming and Bulk etc.;
- Five (5) years of Solid understanding of force.com concepts and architecture;
- Familiarity with deployment tools like Ant, Changesets etc.;
- Strong communication skills.
- Candidates should be certified in one (1) or more of the following:
- Certification in Platform Developer I,
- Platform Developer II,
- Salesforce Certified Data Architecture and Management Designer,
- Certified Integration Architecture Designer,
- Certified Community cloud;
- Previous Banking / Financial experience;
- Community cloud experience;
- One (1) year of experience in custom development lightening would be an asset;
- Experience in Java API’s and Angular would be an asset.
Don't miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.
JOB ID #56518