Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle has an exciting new opportunity for seven (7) Salesforce Developers who are reliable, a solid communicator and who will be able to work independently and with a team. This is a twelve (12) month contract opportunity, to begin immediately.
The Personal Banking Products Lending team supports Credit Origination, Adjudication and Servicing systems used by (Retail and MMS). Our team works closely with multiple technology groups and Retail Banking LOBs (Real Estate Secured Lending, Personal & Indirect Lending, and BACS) to develop, implement and support the Canadian Retail Bank's credit applications such as RESL Credit Platform, Credit Origination Platform, CreditLink, Capstone, AdjudicAide, Loan, Mortgage, iApps and others. The team is comprised of technology professionals fulfilling the following roles: Technology Delivery Partner Management, Solutions Architecture, Strategy & Roadmap, Business Systems Analysis, Development, and Application Management.
The Personal Banking Products is a key construct within the CBDC Personal Banking Technology organization to improve competitive advantage and market leadership. It is an investment in CBDC’s people, processes, and technology to execute strategic technology delivery in an industrialized, cost-effective, and high-quality manner
Skills and Qualifications:
An ideal candidate will have the following:
- University degree;
- Five plus (5+) years' experience developing on Salesforce platform using Apex, Visualforce, Process Builders, Flows, Dataloader and optionally using Lightning components;
- Three (3) years of experience in Integrations with various API's including SOAP, REST, Streaming and Bulk etc.;
- Five plus (5+) years of solid understanding of force.com concepts and architecture;
- Familiarity with deployment tools like Ant, Changesets etc.; and,
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written.
Nice to have:
- Certification in Platform Developer I, Platform Developer II, Salesforce Certified Data Architecture and Management Designer, Certified Integration Architecture Designer, Certified Community cloud *Needs at least 1 or more of these certifications would be an asset;
- Previous Banking / Financial experience;
- Community cloud experience;
- One (1) year of experience in custom development lightening would be an asset; and,
- Experience in Java API’s and Angular.
Don't miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.
JOB ID# 56518