Java and Lotus Notes Developer
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle has an exciting new opportunity for Seven (7) Java and Lotus Notes Developers who are reliable, a solid communicator and who will be able to work independently and with a team. This is a twelve (12) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
- Respect client’s technology delivery practices and standards, project management disciplines;
- Strong customer orientation and a professional approach with the ability to interact with all levels within the organization;
- Stay on top of state-of-health during development life cycle;
- Review and understand application and technical design deliverables and requirement traceability;
- Proactively put forward ideas that speak to project objectives (e.g. development, testing solutions, and tools);
- Create and maintains quality code, consistent with quality standards;
- Aim for defect-free programming, create and maintain quality code, provide support during testing cycles and post-production deployment, engage in peer code reviews;
- Help make enhancements and troubleshoot;
- Responsible for creating and updating application documentations;
- Deliver effective and efficient solutions by meeting key project milestones and overall project deliverables on time, within budget, and adhering to development and quality standards;
- Conduct analysis, investigation, preliminary design and problem resolution;
- Adhere to standard security coding practices to ensure application is free of most common coding vulnerabilities;
- Ensure the timely completion of work volumes on a daily basis and suggest opportunities to improve efficiency within the department;
- Work effectively, supporting the team leads and other members of the team;
Skills and Qualifications
- Undergraduate Degree or Technical Certificate;
- 5 - 7 years of software / application design and development experience;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills are essential;
- Ability to quickly learn complex systems;
- In depth knowledge of understanding the design and development according to standards;
- In depth knowledge of the technical environment/ tools (e.g. user environment, applications, software, hardware, programming languages and operating systems);
- Readiness and motivation (as an experienced developer and subject matter expert) to address and resolve complex issues, guide/advise/support clients and project teams;
- Commitment to and belief in the quality of the deliverables.
Don't miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.
JOB ID #56517