Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Scrum Master for a one (1) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Planning, leading, organizing, and motivating the client’s Agile Project Team to achieve a high level of performance and quality in delivering products that provide exceptional business value to our stakeholders;
- Ensuring the team adheres to Scrum theory, practice, and principles;
- Facilitating Agile meetings and events including daily scrum, sprint planning, sprint demo (with the Product Owner), and retrospective meetings as needed;
- Communicating and reporting team progress, status updates, product demos and accomplishments ensuring transparency of progress and outcomes;
- Working closely with the Agile team to develop robust backlog is created;
- Actively maintaining/refining backlog;
- Assisting in team development while holding teams accountable for their commitments, removing roadblocks to their work, leveraging organizational resources to improve capacity for project work; and mentoring and developing team members; and,
- Playing a consultative role to help put in place the appropriate people, process, and tools and coaching members of the team as needed to optimize the efficiency of the project team.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.