Eagle is currently seeking an Integration Manager for a permanent job opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Managing the integration of cloud application and infrastructure services into existing IT systems;
- Leading a team of IT professionals and providing them with mentorship and guidance to ensure action and accountability for their assigned work and fosters a collaborative environment of ongoing learning and development;
- Managing the day-to-day operational and tactical aspects of multiple software development projects;
- Coordinating with Enterprise Architects, Application Managers, and Business System Analysts to ensure new cloud services align to roadmaps and to understand the impact on the organization's information architecture;
- Providing technical leadership and expertise for enterprise-wide systems and processes by keeping current with trends and issues in the IT industry;
- Assisting in the development and maintenance of standard procedures, manuals and technology policies, managing all change control procedures and performing periodic audits to ensure adherence to IT policies and procedures; and,
- Providing technology policy guidance to the staff, supervisors, managers, and customers.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- A Post Secondary education in Computer Science or Engineering;
- Five (5) years’ experience in service and IT architecture development;
- Four (4) years’ experience in application design/architecture, integration architecture development, and enterprise application integration;
- Two plus (2+) years of experience managing an integration team or other supervisory experience;
- The ability to build a collaborative working relationship with various internal and external stakeholders;
- Competent in new technology evaluation and should be able to support technical change management;
- The ability to perform functional requirements analysis and business process analysis; and,
- Understanding of software testing processes.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.