Eagle is currently seeking two (2) Project Coordinators for five (5) month contract opportunities, scheduled to begin in August.
The successful candidates will be responsible for:
- Maintaining and organizing project documentation i.e. risks/issues log, project schedule, and org chart;
- Coordinating project meetings;
- Taking meeting minutes and notes;
- Maintaining Project SharePoint site using best practice, update quick links, manage permissions, manage folder structures, upload graphics, etc.;
- Liaising with project team members to develop project document and/or presentation materials;
- Supporting coordination of Project Steering Group meetings;
- Managing Project Manager calendar as required; and,
- Assistance in support of Project status, Issue management and risk management, Planning and execution of sessions with internal and external stakeholders, SharePoint site management, PowerPoint for internal and external presentations.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidates must have:
- Expert knowledge of SharePoint and MS PowerPoint;
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of MS Project, MS Excel, Visio;
- Attention to detail;
- Excellent communication skills;
- The ability to be a team player;
- Efficient and a multi-tasker; and,
- The ability to work independently in a fast paced project environment.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.