QA Automation Analyst
Eagle is assisting our client who requires a QA Automation Analyst. This is a five (5) month contract position with a top tier company, scheduled to begin immediately.
Details of duties this position will be responsible to carry out are described below:
- As the Sr QA Automation analyst, you will collaborate with cross-functional teams to review product requirements, technical specifications and design documents to assess testing impacts;
- Development of the Test Strategy, detailed Test Plans, and Test Cases and ensure consistency is being maintained across other team members;
- Maintain absolute integrity of the test case database and ensure all changes to the test case statuses are within the guidelines of the CRV process;
- Identify and document Test Requirements and Test Prerequisites to ensure test requirements have been fulfilled prior to when the new features become testable;
- Collaborate with Defect Management and Release/Change Management teams to maintain awareness of new code changes and planning new test cycles accordingly;
- Assess the feasibility of automating any new test cases being developed and define the regression priority with an objective to increasingly reduce manual testing efforts;
- Continuously review the automation test results to identify and delineate between any automation script defects Vs legitimate software bugs and/or service impacts; and,
- As required, modify automation scripts.
What Skills/Qualifications Should You Have?
- Undergraduate degree. Graduate degree, preferred;
- 5-7 years of experience in testing and quality assurance;
- Proficient with QA methodologies, automation technologies on STB, Web, and mobile. Software testing principles, concepts, verification, validation methods, test & risk management;
- Core telecom, internet, and cable business knowledge is an asset;
- Exposure to a wide variety of technologies;
- Solid knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite of products;
- Home security, home automation, IOT knowledge and experience is desired;
- Seven plus (7+) years of Telecommunications skills; and,
- Five plus (5+) years of knowledge and experience with PacketCable wireline voice experience with Genband is desired.
Don’t miss out on this excellent career opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.
JOB ID# 56486