Data Integration Developer
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is assisting our client who requires a Data Integration Developer. This is a three (3) month contract position with a top tier company, scheduled to begin immediately.
Details of duties this position will be responsible to carry out are described below:
- Develop programs that will execute a batch cycle to:
- Use APIs to Query FileNet for document ids by specified properties;
- Lookup database to find matching properties for found documents;
- Use FileNet APIs to tag found properties to found documents;
- Unit Test; and,
- Design must be modular components to facilitate re-use future real time function.
What Skills/Qualifications Should You Have?
- Bachelor’s Degree in Technology, finance, business or equivalent;
- Experience implementing Oracle PL/SQL and Unix shell scripts;
- Excellent analytical skills. Very strong relationship management skills;
- Bachelor's degree in Information Systems or equivalent experience;
- 5 years of JAVA Development experience;
- 8 or more years of experience in a large-scale, multi-platform, multi-tier processing environment;
- 5 years of knowledge & experience in developing APIs to FileNet services;
- 5 years of Experience in extracting data form Oracle using SQL;
- Ability to develop efficient solutions to high volume database applications; and,
- Knowledge of SQL Java, .Net, Shell Scripting would be an asset.
Don’t miss out on this excellent career opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.
JOB ID# 56480