Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Business Analyst for a six (6) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Delivering elements of systems design, including data migration rules, business rules, wireframes, or other detailed deliverables;
- Staying up-to-date on the latest process and IT advancements to automate and modernize systems;
- Understanding the needs of multiple stakeholders;
- Facilitating the negotiation of requirements among multiple stakeholders;
- Identifying the current and future state business processes;
- Helping the business stakeholders envision the future and how their work will need to change to support the future;
- Creating, analyzing, and validating detailed functional specifications;
- Facilitating design sessions with the implementation team to define the solution;
- Conducting meetings and presentations to share ideas and findings;
- Performing requirements analysis;
- Documenting and communicating the results of your efforts;
- Effectively communicating your insights and plans to cross-functional team members and management;
- Gathering critical information from meetings with various stakeholders and producing useful reports;
- Working closely with clients, technicians, and managerial staff;
- Providing leadership, training, coaching, and guidance to junior staff;
- Allocating resources and maintaining cost efficiency;
- Ensuring solutions meet business needs and requirements;
- Performing user acceptance testing;
- Managing projects, developing project plans, and monitoring performance;
- Updating, implementing, and maintaining procedures;
- Prioritizing initiatives based on business needs and requirements;
- Serving as a liaison between stakeholders and users;
- Managing competing resources and priorities; and,
- Monitoring deliverables and ensuring timely completion of projects.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Three (3) to five (5) years’ experience;
- Software design analysis teamwork software maintenance process improvement Microsoft Access and/or SQL experience;
- The ability to work well under pressure;
- Excellent communication, problem solving, critical thinking, and relationship building skills;
- The ability to be a team player; and,
- Flexibility with schedule to support implementations.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.