Junior Communications Specialist
Eagle is currently seeking a Junior Communications Specialist for a one (1) year contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Administrating the client’s ServiceNow Knowledge Management platform;
- Assisting Information Systems (IS) knowledge owners to develop, categorize, and publish knowledge articles using an established templates and framework;
- Reviewing and approving all knowledge base articles submitted through ServiceNow;
- Adding meta data to improve search accuracy;
- Identifying and flagging end user knowledge that is out of date or incorrect;
- Gathering and consolidating technical information from IS support teams into a 'Tier 2' knowledge base;
- Developing and implementing integrated communications and internal marketing plans to enhance Information Systems' internal, end user focused communications and engagement efforts; and,
- Supporting the development of key messages, talking points, presentations, briefing materials and knowledge base articles for internal communication.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Experience with ServiceNow and the Knowledge Management module; and,
- Excellent communication skills.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.