Cloud ERP Functional Analyst
Eagle is currently seeking two (2) Cloud ERP Functional Analysts for six (6) month contract opportunities, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidates will be responsible for:
- Supporting the management of business requirements through the functional design, prototyping and process design stages of an Oracle Cloud implementation;
- Assisting with fully integrating ERP Cloud into the client’s current environment, enabling updated business processes, providing input on best practices / lessons learned from prior implementations / upgrades and advise the business on options, risks, and any impacts on other processes or systems;
- Identifying, writing, and managing business requirements;
- Contributing to the functional and technical design, prototyping, and process design stages of implementations (including scenario design, flow mapping); and,
- Supporting configurations, customization, reports and interfaces, testing and user training.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Ten plus (10+) years of ERP implementation and support experience;
- Experience in functional configuration, implementation, and technical integrations;
- Understanding of Finance and Supply Chain Processes;
- Experience as a Functional Application Analyst;
- Experience with the implementation lifecycle of at least one (1) Oracle ERP Cloud project (Release 11 or later);
- A minimum of six (6) years of experience implementing some combination of Oracle Financials applications such as: General Ledger (GL), Sub-ledger Accounting (SLA), Financial Accounting Hub (FAH), Accounts Receivables (AR), Accounts Payables (AP), Cash Management, Fixed Assets, Treasury, EBTax, Procure-to-Pay (P2P), Project Management/Costing, Planning Central, SCM, WMS;
- Oracle ERP Cloud experience;
- Demonstrated experience as a senior resource assisting in the definition of systems strategy, gathering and documenting business requirements, leading fit-gap analysis, as-is and to-be business process designs, conference room pilots (CRPs) functional configuration, testing, client user training;
- Experience working in formal project management environments;
- Excellent verbal communication skills, including facilitating group workshops, both in person and online
- Experience of working cross-functionally, especially with IT, Finance and Supply Chain teams; and,
- Experience with Data Conversion activities and validation.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.