Senior Manager, Business Insights and Analytics
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Want to work with the #1 Best Company to Work for as voted by Linkedin in March 2018?! Our client, a leading Bank in Toronto, is hiring TOP BIG DATA resources to work on leading-edge programs! Eagle is currently recruiting candidates for our client’s exclusive networking event where you will hear first -hand how the Bank is changing customer experience and how Banking is moving forward at a lightening pace.
The exclusive invite-only opportunity will get you in front of IT hiring executives with one of Canada's leading and most innovative banks. Working in an Agile environment where you can be your authentic self, you'll have the power to make decisions and drive transformation.
What You'll Get:
- A seat at the table at one of Canada's leading financial institutions
- The opportunity to be part of an innovative lab where no two days are ever the same
- Exceptional work environment
- Competitive compensation packages
- Plenty of opportunity for advancement
What the Role Is:
The Senior Manager, Business Insights and Analytics, will be part of an exciting data journey taking place at the Bank. The position reports directly the the AVP Business Insights and Analytics, within the Enterprise Data and Analytics function,
You will lead a team of high performing Business Insight Analysts in working with the a variety of lines of business to develop and implement best-in-class analytical solutions and help make analytics a competitive advantage for our client.
The individual will have full ownership of analytical projects and advice to guide various lines of business across the enterprise and will work in close consultation with LOB executives and data and analytics teams across the enterprise. We are looking for a self-motivated individual who want to work in a fast paced and high impact business team.
- Act as a “Single Point of contact’ for key Analytics initiatives including partnering with line of business analytics teams and enterprise data and analytics capabilities
- Act as analytics expert on advanced analytics projects, challenging analytical thinking and methodology
- Manage relationships with Line of business partners and other key internal and external partners (LOB Analytics, OCDO, Data stewards, Platform owners, etc.)
- Deliver consulting type engagements to LOB analytics groups linked to key business imperatives
- Ensure team collaboration with partners on business problems/issues and develop analytic solutions to support insight generation that align to strategy and drives shareholder value
- Identify opportunities to further optimize our current product suite through self-initiated business insights
- Build understanding of big data and advanced analytics capability
- Identify and articulate key LOB analytic needs and assist in accelerating their delivery
- Challenge analytical thinking within LOB analytics teams and guide analysts through tactical analytic plans
- Lead analytic projects targeting actionable insights across LOB's
- Manage and develop a team of high performing Business Insight and Data Analysts.
- Coach a team of Analysts performing at an enhanced level, challenging their work and methodologies
- Oversee strategies to attract, motivate and retain a highly diverse, qualified and engaged team to fulfill current and future business needs, creating and sustaining a high performing inclusive culture
- 7+ years of relevant experience in analytics, data science and/or consulting, ideally in an influencing or advisory capacity
- Experience managing a team of highly capable business insight and data analysts (Experience managing data scientists and advanced modelers is a bonus)
- Proven analytical thinker with track record of delivering business impact and results through developing and executing on innovative analytics solutions
- Ability to perform and use predictive analytics to develop detailed business cases and explain business value of projects
- Focus on data driven analytics and providing sensitivity analysis through model or data simulations.
- Business and Product Knowledge & ability to provide meaningful insights for sound decision making
- Technical understanding to develop and challenge Business Insight & Data Analysts (Understand coding and modeling best practices)
- Strong understanding of test and experimental design (Test and Learn)
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong organizational skills, with the ability to work in a fast paced environment and manage multiple deadlines and priorities
- Passion for analytics and a customer-driven mindset
- Experience working in both a technical and business context and able to translate technical concepts into easy to understand business language
- In-depth industry knowledge, including current big data trends and challenges globally
- Strong analytic skills, including statistical and segmentation analysis; data analysis and insight development; financial statement and competitive analysis
- Advanced university degree in Analytics, Statistics, Mathematics, Engineering, Economics or other analytically based discipline, preferably at a Masters degree or above
Don't miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.