Senior Manager Enterprise Machine Learning
Want to work with the #1 Best Company to Work for as voted by Linkedin in March 2018?! Our client, a leading Bank in Toronto, is hiring top Big Data resources to work on leading-edge programs! Eagle is currently recruiting candidates for our client’s exclusive networking event where you will hear first-hand how the Bank is changing customer experience and how Banking is moving forward at a lightening pace.
The exclusive invite-only opportunity gets you in front of IT hiring executives with one of Canada's leading and most innovative banks. Working in an Agile environment where you can be your authentic self and have the power to make decisions and drive transformation.
What You'll Get
- A seat at the table at one of Canada's leading financial institutions
- The opportunity to be part of an innovative lab where no two days are ever the same
- Exceptional work environment
- Competitive compensation packages
- Plenty of opportunity for advancement
About the Role
The Senior Manager, Enterprise Machine Learning will collate and compile machine learning opportunities across the bank. The incumbent will require the skills to be a successful program leader, innovator and influencer. This role will require strong stakeholder management skills and the ability to drive machine learning prioritization and delivery, working closely with enterprise-wide teams. The role will report to the VP Enterprise Machine Learning and support the broader AI and Machine Learning teams.
Key accountabilities for this role include:
- Maintain a solid understanding of industry (insights/foresights) to deliver capability and process innovation to the client's businesses.
- Identify and manage stakeholder engagement and impacts across the enterprise
- Establish governance and oversight to stand up projects in support of machine learning use cases
- Coordinate resourcing and input from ED&A, Layer 6 and Lines of Business.
- Actively participate in machine learning capabilities road map
- Engage Enterprise Analytics in building up the knowledge base on machine learning for the client
- Ensure compliance with all relevant regulatory standards/guidelines and internal Bank policy & procedure
What can you bring to the role?
- Strategic, analytical and innovative problem solver
- Comfortable navigating a space that is not well defined, ambiguous and complex at times
- Promote positive team interactions and bring a high level of enthusiasm to projects
- Strong communicator with an ability to clearly articulate the business issue, supporting facts, and rationale/business value for recommended solutions
- Collaborative with flexibility to adapt and manage within a dynamic business environment; however, comfortable challenging the status quo and open to new ideas and business models
- Results-oriented, confident self-starter, relationship builder with the ability to obtain consensus among key stakeholders
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines
Don't miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.