Want to work with the #1 Best Company to Work for as voted by Linkedin in March 2018?! Our client, a leading Bank in Toronto, is hiring TOP BIG DATA resources to work on leading-edge programs! Eagle is currently recruiting candidates for our client’s exclusive networking event where you will hear first -hand how the Bank is changing customer experience and how Banking is moving forward at a lightening pace.
The exclusive, invite only opportunity with allow you to get in front of IT hiring executives with one of Canada's leading and most innovative banks. Working in an Agile environment where you can be your authentic self, you'll have the power to make decisions and drive transformation.
What You'll Get:
- A seat at the table at one of Canada's leading financial institutions
- The opportunity to be part of an innovative lab where no two days are ever the same
- Exceptional work environment
- Competitive compensation packages
- Plenty of opportunity for advancement
What the Role Is:
Our client takes Big Data seriously and has opened a Center of Excellence focused only on data.
They are looking to hire highly-technical, hands-on hadoop software engineers who can wear multiple hats in a new agile team within the Enterprise Information Management group. The group is focusing on DevOps & Internal tools to better manage the Big Data Lake and move to a PaaS model. The group is involved with back-end microservices, job orchestration, promotion workflows, web front-ends. We run a cluster with thousands of cores, petabytes of data and terabytes of RAM.
The client has loads of interesting work that requires critical thinking and creativity.
Top candidates will have the following qualities:
- Self-starter, Go-getter
- Constantly finds ways to optimize processes
- Always automates
- Great communication skills
We're looking for someone with experience in the following areas:
- Solid experience with Linux, Java and the JVM
- Cloudera stack
- Hadoop / Cloudera security
- Structured and unstructured data
- Designing / consuming APIs within an SoA / microservices architecture
- Test automation tools and techniques
- Configuration management
- DevOps practices
- Setting up VMs, environments, docker
- Worked in an agile team
- Front-end angular skills an asset
Don't miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.