Manager – Enterprise Data Management
Want to work with the #1 Best Company to Work for as voted by Linkedin in March 2018?! Our client, a leading Bank in Toronto, is hiring top Big Data resources to work on leading-edge programs! Eagle is currently recruiting candidates for our client’s exclusive networking event where you will hear first-hand how the Bank is changing customer experience and how Banking is moving forward at a lightening pace.
The exclusive invite-only opportunity gets you in front of IT hiring executives with one of Canada's leading and most innovative banks. Working in an Agile environment where you can be your authentic self and have the power to make decisions and drive transformation.
What You'll Get
- A seat at the table at one of Canada's leading financial institutions
- The opportunity to be part of an innovative lab where no two days are ever the same
- Exceptional work environment
- Competitive compensation packages
- Plenty of opportunity for advancement
About the Role
The Manager, Enterprise Data Management (EDM) is responsible for the design, implementation, and improvement of the Office of the Chief Data Officer's (OCDO) EDM processes, tools, and measurements, with an initial focus on Data Quality Management. This individual will contribute to the Enterprise Data & Information Strategy to drive improvements in adoption, efficiency, effectiveness, and user experience. This role reports to the Senior Manager, Enterprise Data Quality Management. Key accountabilities include:
- Lead the development of enterprise data management capabilities with a focus on enterprise data quality
- Drive the design and implementation of change management, end-to-end EDM processes, technology enablement, and supporting metrics to improve quality of data and its fit for purpose
- Work with internal and external Stakeholders to ensure all data management guidance balance the needs of the end user community with TD's need to govern our usage of data
- Intersect process requirements to data management technology needs and business value measurements
- Work with the Data Steward community and CDO Liaisons to ensure that all data management processes in each Line of Business is aligned with Enterprise data standards
- Build effective relationships with key business partners within the OCDO and across business teams
- Deliver financial and customer benefits to the OCDO and business stakeholders
- Prioritize project initiatives to ensure direct linkage to OCDO KPI’s
- Recommend business solutions to improve process efficiency and effectiveness, and drive tool adoption
- Support effective communication and training for EDM process, tools, and measurements
What can you bring to the role and the team?
- Experience working on (or consulting on) data management initiatives, with a preference for candidates with data quality experience
- Experience working on (or consulting on) complex business/technology initiatives within and across multiple businesses
- Proven record of professional interactions with senior executives, consultants, vendors, and regulatory bodies
- Proven ability and demonstration of leadership skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced, dynamic environment
- Strong learning agility, analytical and strategic thinking skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong business acumen and organizational awareness
- Demonstrated ownership for their personal development
- Demonstrated project management skills
- Experience leading and/or driving change
- Lean Six Sigma Green Belt or work towards certification considered an asset
- Knowledge of data management tools considered an asset
Don't miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.