Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Want to work with the #1 Best Company to Work for as voted by Linkedin in March 2018?! Our client, a leading Bank in Toronto, is hiring top Big Data resources to work on leading-edge programs! Eagle is currently recruiting candidates for our client’s exclusive networking event where you will hear first-hand how the Bank is changing customer experience and how Banking is moving forward at a lightening pace.
The exclusive invite-only opportunity gets you in front of IT hiring executives with one of Canada's leading and most innovative banks. Working in an Agile environment where you can be your authentic self and have the power to make decisions and drive transformation.
What You'll Get
- A seat at the table at one of Canada's leading financial institutions
- The opportunity to be part of an innovative lab where no two days are ever the same
- Exceptional work environment
- Competitive compensation packages
- Plenty of opportunity for advancement
About the Role
Our client is looking to hire a Data Steward. The Data Steward will be part of the Enterprise Data, Analytics & Reporting Enablement (EDARE) team. This team is responsible for the organization, management, and oversight of customer data and related solutions for the enterprise, including operational platforms, analytical data stores, data management solutions and customer communication capabilities. The Data Steward will act as a strategic partner by leading relationships with key enterprise partners and interfacing with respective leadership team to effectively manage own data governance / management area and clarify scope of accountabilities while influencing and aligning others as needed.
What can you bring to the role and the team?
- 7+ years relevant experience
- Develop, communicate and implement a holistic strategy for own specific data governance / management function in support of and integrated with the overall business strategy
- Identify critical data and critical data elements
- Complete metadata and data quality tasks
- Lead the development of issue resolution or change implementation options
- Conducts day to day data governance and / or data management activities for their respective LoB or function
- Contribute to the strategic direction of the data governance / management function and play a key role in the development and implementation of strategies in support of the overall data strategy
- Lead / support the LoB's Segment Data Council
- Provide direction and/or input to complex, wide ranging enterprise or cross-function / business projects / initiatives as a subject matter expert and where necessary participates in identifying, designing and testing solutions and supporting the implementation
- Plan, lead / manage and/or oversee a diverse set of work activities requiring alignment across multiple areas, including projects policies / processes / procedures / changes in across multiple functional areas
- Lead partner to management / leadership and respective teams for area of specialization with industry, external and internal, enterprise and business awareness; recognizing and anticipating emerging trends and; identifying issues and opportunities and recommending action to senior management
- Work effectively with multiple teams across a broad spectrum of initiatives and functional domains, influencing and aligning others as needed
- Provide functional / business level communications to ensure messages to stakeholders and / or employees are consistent, appropriate and aligned to business strategies and executive management direction
- Facilitate key discussions and provides thought leadership to executive audience on existing and emerging data related activities
- Forecast programs / initiatives and demand, for own LOB
Don't miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.