Big Data Business Application Analyst
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Want to work with the #1 Best Company to Work for as voted by Linkedin in March 2018?! Our client, a leading Bank in Toronto, is hiring top Big Data resources to work on leading-edge programs! Eagle is currently recruiting candidates for our client’s exclusive networking event where you will hear first-hand how the Bank is changing customer experience and how Banking is moving forward at a lightening pace.
The exclusive invite-only opportunity gets you in front of IT hiring executives with one of Canada's leading and most innovative banks. Working in an Agile environment where you can be your authentic self and have the power to make decisions and drive transformation.
What You'll Get
- A seat at the table at one of Canada's leading financial institutions
- The opportunity to be part of an innovative lab where no two days are ever the same
- Exceptional work environment
- Competitive compensation packages
- Plenty of opportunity for advancement
About the Role
Our client's Enterprise Data Analytics Reporting Enablement team is focused on the management and integration of customer data across the entire organization. The data enables the bank to leverage the data as a core asset by utilizing analytics and marketing technologies to create a 360° comprehensive and holistic view of the customer and deepen customer relationships. Our client is seeking multiple self-motivated individuals who want to work in a fast paced and unique business environment. Reporting to the Senior Manager of EDARE Operations, of the Enterprise Data Analytics Reporting Enablement (EDARE) team, the Business Application Analysts will be responsible to assist in the operations, delivery and support of customer applications, implementing process improvements to ensure consistency, quality and operational excellence in specialized business application management activities for a functional area. The incumbent leverages appropriate resources and technical expertise to introduce higher levels of automation, reduce manual processes, and identify and resolve business and process issues. You will get to be involved in the following:
- Responsible for day-to-day operations execution and process management to ensure consistency, and delivery according to established SLA fora variety of EDARE Platforms (CL / MDM/UCID / SAS), Data warehouses (EDW / BDW), Akora Ecosystem (EDPP, Datastore, PARK, HEAT, SHARE, Tableau), and Compliance Systems (Enterprise Permission Center / DNS / DNC / US PID)
- Provide specialized business application management guidance and support for a functional area.
- Responsible for business process documentation and user support of the application.
- Support overall business operation solutions, optimization and process improvement implementations
- Act as an escalation point for application and operation issues both directly and through internal/external business partners (including external vendors)
- Responsible for working closely with the Business Manager for each application and Project teams to ensure all Business Operation and Project documents, deliverables, etc are completed
- Responsible for providing project support to projects in developing operating practices to support delivery and integration of Technology projects into Operational Processes
- Establish working relationships with key stakeholders and business and technology partners
- Responsible for documentation management for Business Operations and Project artifacts (ie. Operations Manuals, BRD, SRS, Test Plans, etc)
- Responsible for management communications as it pertains to Production incidents/issues
- Ensure adherence to the Data Governance Framework
- Ensure adherence to guidelines and regulatory requirements under Privacy, Risk, Security, Legal, and Compliance
- Responsible for scorecard/dashboard on key performance metrics and operational monitoring on EDARE applications
- Provide training to team after process improvements are made and interactions with other internal processes
- Provide consulting and guidance on BAU operations including developing creative/alternative approaches, optimization and process automation
What can you bring to the role and the team?
- Experienced knowledge in using Microsoft software, particularity Excel, MS Visio, PowerPoint, SharePoint Designer, InfoPath
- University or relevant equivalent work experience.
- 3+ years of relevant experience
- Experienced knowledge of the EPMO PMLC/PDLC and TS SDLC project management life cycle
- Demonstrated ability to build relationships within the team and with key stakeholders
- Continuously enhance knowledge/expertise in own area and keep current with leading-edge technologies trends/developments
- Continuously enhance knowledge of business domains and their products/services
- Support and/or implement solutions that mitigate risk and maximizes the availability of service, efficiency and effectiveness
- Basic knowledge in using test tools, defect tracking tools (HP Quality Center)
- Strong interpersonal skills with demonstrated ability to effectively interact with all levels in organization
- Good knowledge of data extraction and manipulation tools
- A team player who shares their knowledge and supports the team’s overall success
- Project management experience is an asset
- A strategic and analytical thinker
- Well-developed people skills
- Proven ability to multitask
- Well-developed Project Management skills with the ability to meet multiple project deadlines
- Experience with Customer Data management strategies preferred, ideally with financial services
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and proven ability to interact and communicate effectively with all levels in organization
- Commitment and passionate about process automation and operational excellence
Don't miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.